Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thing 9 - Merlin, etc.

I found Merlin to be pretty cool. I found the Second Life and Avatar stuff particularly interesting. I had never heard of SL before and after learning about it I'm not sure if it's cool or losery, probably both! I thought it was awesome that libraries and universities are creating virtual campuses in SL to provide services to people in their distance learning programs. I'm definitely going to learn more about this, but not right this minute cause it's kind of addictive and I didn't realize I'd been sitting here as long as I have!

Also, I used some of the feed search engines. I didn't like the other search engines as much as the bloglines search. I felt like the bloglines search returned content that was more relevant to what I was looking for.

No comments: