Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thing 7: Technology Interests

As a young mother, I'm very interested in what technology is available to help me share and preserve pictures. My family lives in Alabama, so it is much easier to upload pictures online and let them access and/or print them from the internet. I really liked Flickr and had never used that site before. At home I've started using the scrapbooking software available through Creative Memories, which allows me to create a scrapbook and have it printed and mailed to me. I'm horrible at crafts, so these options give me the chance to create something on my own that will look both creative and professional, which makes me feel good. I'd like to look at more sites like Flickr and explore the other online imaging options available to me.

No comments: