Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thing 10 - Online Image Generators

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

Alright, so the most important thing I learned is that I am way hotter and cooler looking online than in person. I don't think that was the objective of this "thing" but that's what I got out of it.

Image created at GlassGiant.com

Ok, seriously, here is a little rocket I made using GlassGiant.com. I tried to make a snow globe also, but for some reason the site kept saying it was down and I never saw the finished result. The preview was really cute though, so I may go back and try again later. These text and image generators are a great way for libraries to make interesting graphics that will grab the attention of patrons.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

www.CustomSignGenerator.com has more asttention grabbing image generators.