Saturday, September 29, 2007

Thing 12 - Rollyo

Storytime Resources Search

The link above will take you to my Rollyo search with various resources for baby/toddler/preschool storytimes. It includes sites with activities, tips, and early literacy research to help in preparing meaningful literacy experiences for children. This was just one way that I thought librarians could use Rollyo to help them quickly find information from a number of reliable sites. I do many searches to help me find crafts and activities and rather than doing a general web search, this tool lets me just search sites that I know are good and relevant. There's a lot less "weeding out" of bad or irrelevant results. This would also be a great search tool for teachers to use with students to help them search for information on a particular subject safely and efficiently.

1 comment:

cotonmom said...

so totally cool jody!! Thank you for putting this very useful search engine together --so nice to have you here ---