Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thing 23: Finished!

Hey I did it! Over the past few weeks, I've learned a lot of new things and got some more experience with some things I already knew about. Probably my two favorite tools were Bloglines and Google Docs. I've been using them on my own and they are really helpful! This project has also allowed me to see firsthand some really exciting and innovative ways that libraries are using new technologies. I consider myself to be a computer person, so I really enjoyed this and would definitely do something like this again if it were offered. I especially liked that I could go at my own pace and do things on my own. Overall, I feel that I have really grown in my knowledge of technology and I feel like I could use most if not all of these tools myself.

No comments: