Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thing 19: Web 2.0 Awards List

I ended up checking out a couple of these sites because I couldn't pick just one even after going straight to the winners list rather than the nominees list. I can only imagine how long this would have taken me if I had looked at the long list! First I explored Lulu.com. This site allows users to create books using their own words, pictures, and/or art and to have their work published. I know many scrapbooking companies such as Creative Memories do similar stuff, but this site goes further by making it possible to publish any kind of work. I also checked out feedburner.com, which allows you to publish and publicize your blog so that more users can find it. Both are really cool tools and there's many more I want to browse when I have a chance.

No comments: